Sunday, August 8, 2010

Another weekend comes to a close...

Have you ever thought what is really important in life?  Is it the "simple" things?  Why is it that some of us travel through this life, going full speed ahead?  Do they really see anything important happening around them?  Sometimes I stop to look at a most beautiful sunset...or I'm late for work because I want to have a few more minutes of hugging my 8 year old...it may not be important to anyone else, but it means so much to me when she tells me "I love you more" when I'm heading off to work.  I try to teach my kids that it's OK to watch a sun set, or to stop and smell a flower or two.  It may help when they grow up and need a moment of reflection. 

I hope they can Enjoy the Journey...

I need to make a card for my SIL...her dog passed away.  Her life has been a series of tragic tribulations..It makes me wonder why God puts so much on a few chosen people.  I know He tested Abraham's faith, but why? and for what purpose?    There I go again, trying to see life's whole parade, through my knot hole in the fence.

I'll post the card when it's done.

No comments: